1. Publisher shall not click or activate the Promotional Products by unreal users, including but not limited to bots on PCs, employees of publisher’s;
2. Publisher shall not click or activate the Promotional Products on illegal devices, including but not limited to emulator on PCs, stolen devices;
3. Publisher shall not threaten or mislead users with incorrect facts or descriptions;
4. Publisher shall not apply remote program, Trojans, auto clicker or auto install scripts to click or activate the Promotional Products on the background without expressly and knowingly permission of users;
5. Publisher shall not promote any cracked, decompiled or modified Promotional Products, or change the brand of Promotional Products without the permission of UCWeb;
6. Publisher shall not use any methods which in the opinion of UCWeb amount to cheating.
7. Invalid clicks and impressions: Publisher shall not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods: Clicks on Promotional Products must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on Promotional Products is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software. Please note that clicking Publisher’s own ads for any reason is prohibited.
8.Publisher is strictly prohibited to promote UC product via malicious promotion methods, including but not limited to promotion via deceptive ads on websites, apps or other properties, including simulated system, service, or app notification or alerts; promotion via inappropriate or exaggerated advertising slogan or advertising materials, or use fraudulent advertising form to induce users to download UC product; promotion or install tactics which cause redirection on Google Play or the download of the app without informed user action unsolicited promotion via SMS services.
9.If Publisher uses PROHIBITIVE METHODS above, UCweb may at its option:
9.1 At any time that UCWeb discovers that Partner or its publishers uses/used any of the above cheating methods, all the cheating promotion data shall be invalid. UCWeb has the right (1) to demand or directly deduct a penalty fee in payment of the invoice period, and the penalty fee is 2 times of the promotion fee created by the Partner during the day(s) of cheating and; (2) to reject the whole payment as generated in the current month settlement period or in the payment period mentioned in the invoice and; (3) to demand the refunding of the corresponding amount if pre-paid or if UCWeb had paid the cheating promotion fee during the previous period.
9.2 The cheating behaviors are determined by UCWeb, Partner has the right to make a Complaint. In the event that, Partner could provide the efficient evidences to prove the non-cheating behaviors within 48 hours from the receipt of the Deduction Notice sent by UCWeb, and if such Complaint could be approved by UCWeb, UCWeb will withdraw the penalty within 30 days.
9.3 In the event that Partner’s promotion methods cause Google Play to take down or to terminate the distribution of UC product, Partner shall be obliged to compensate UCWeb for the damage or loss thereby incurred. In such case the users decrease, plus the loss of profit, shall represent the minimum amount of damage or loss. At the same time, UCWeb has the right to request Partner to pay penalty and to bear all the negative impacts or legal responsibility caused by such malicious promotion, including but not limited to bear government fines, the third party penalty and eliminate negative effects according to UCWeb’s request and solution. The calculation of the penalty shall be based on the unit price of the product multiply by the expected total promotion data during the Google Play takedown period, and such expected total promotion data will be calculated according to the UCWeb statistics.